3 Alternate Hats 2k10

Jacce522

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 3 Alternate Hats 2k10

File Submitter: Jacce522

File Submitted: 14 Mar 2010

File Updated: 28 Mar 2010

File Category: MLB 2K10 - Uniforms and Accessories

Changed arizona'a red alternate jersey to include the red hat, same with oakland's black jersey black hat, and oakland's green jersey green hat since 2k mixed them up for some reason. I know how frustrating it can be. Fixed the arizona helmet to include a black D instead of a red A. put them into your mlb 2k10 file, there's no reason to backup the originals because they are wrong and these are right! Thanks and enjoy!

Click here to download this file

jacce the helmets are one of the hardest to do because it never was cracked to change coloring of the helmets.The logos on helmets can be changed but the original color will stay and the logo will appear as a square with the logo in it.If u are seeing 2 logos then id say one of them is because of the green screens(which is one of my problem areas to get just right)Ill download ur file and take a quick look

ive looked over the original files and ur files and i would rule out the green screens since on both files neither have an "A"

So it has to do with the sequence #16 that has the numbers for the unis and its the one that has the logo for the helmet.

I played the game using ur files but i didnt see the A fading into the D as i got a close up.I thought maybe it had to do with the difference between night and day games but i still didnt see the fading.U may need a couple other people to see if they get the fade in and out as well.I opened up the sequence in both photoshop and paint.net and it all looks ok.Since im not seeing the fade id try different screen resolutions in game to see if it still does the same thing for you.

ok i checked out the braves uni that was uploaded and i didnt get a fade on it either,so maybe it does have to do with screen resolution or something.

I had problems with the crowd appearing and disappearing so i made adjusments to my in game vid settings so maybe this will help in u case as well.

if ur comp can handle it mine is set as 1366 x 768 resolution and vsync off

in the advanced i have msaa set at 4x Not sure what all this does but seemed to help me. As far as ur files goes it all looks ok at my end unless someone else notices something else

hmm thats interesting, I'll try those settings, because ive been running into this problem big time with trying to get rid of arm patches and stuff like that, they dissapear and reapear when you get close and far out.

the further away you get the helmet becomes an A and the closer i get it becomes the D. Ive ran into this problem with other hats, jerseys, pants, they blend together and become one when in close and then go back to the original logo from afar.

the further away you get the helmet becomes an A and the closer i get it becomes the D. Ive ran into this problem with other hats, jerseys, pants, they blend together and become one when in close and then go back to the original logo from afar.

You need to update the mips. The program that you're using to edit the files is apparantly leaving the original mips alone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mipmap

okkk i just tried again and i did get the fade. ok try this ,open it up in photoshop if thats what u are using and save it as a jpeg first

then if u have paint.net open the jpeg there and save it as a dds there and then reapply the new dds to mod tool and see if that helps u.

If u dont have paint.net then try and see if it will work saving the jpeg into dds. not sure why but some files especially the sequence #16

OKAY! problem solved!!!!!!! open up jersey editor, save the file as a bmp. then open up paint.net, make your modifications, and save it as a DDS. then use nbamod tool to put it back in the game! thanks alot! I will be releasing more files now that i know what im doing!

Just wanted to let everyone know that i reworked the arizona helmet and changed the red A to a black D so these new hats are top of the line, just extract them into your 2k10 file and overwrite the old ones because theres no need to save the originals, also wanted to mentioned that i reworked colorado's black sleeves and those will be up shortly as well as these new files, maybe like 24 to 48 hours, i dont know? Thanks and enjoy!

Once you have Jacce jerseys you never go back!

Archived