Huge Announcement For Uniforms!

Jacce522

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm getting ready to upload the biggest file for uniforms, for 2k10. I have sat down and edited these textures to include alternate away uniforms for pretty much every team that wears one, Ive also fixed some batting helmet logos and jersey colors, and socks! Ive also included batting practice away uniforms for all 30 teams as part of the file. The file will have 94 files in it, and be 133 MB. There will be quite alot of options here for your favorite teams and then some bonus ones. It will be ready in about 6 or 7 days, not quite sure yet. This will be a must have for anyone who cares about detail in your baseball game! I'm still checking things out and going to see if these uniforms work with mlb 2k9. This is the file you've all been waiting for and the season is quickly upon us and these jerseys will be ready by then! Until then just get excited for baseball, because its back! Once you have Jace jerseys you never go back!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm getting ready to upload the biggest file for uniforms, for 2k10. I have sat down and edited these textures to include alternate away uniforms for pretty much every team that wears one, Ive also fixed some batting helmet logos and jersey colors, and socks! Ive also included batting practice away uniforms for all 30 teams as part of the file. The file will have 94 files in it, and be 133 MB. There will be quite alot of options here for your favorite teams and then some bonus ones. It will be ready in about 6 or 7 days, not quite sure yet. This will be a must have for anyone who cares about detail in your baseball game! I'm still checking things out and going to see if these uniforms work with mlb 2k9. This is the file you've all been waiting for and the season is quickly upon us and these jerseys will be ready by then! Until then just get excited for baseball, because its back! Once you have Jace jerseys you never go back!

Jacce522, congratulations on appearing to have discovered the holy grail. Any possibility that you would be willing to take on a custom job? I am trying to move the Padres to Hawaii and rename them the Hawaii Sun Rays. I also want to rename Petco Park to Aloha Park and change the natural grass to field turf like Rogers Center. If you're interested I'll further describe my thoughts to you. Thanks for your time.

This is Fantastic news about the uniform work, only one problem! can you fix the pants legs, it needs to be more longer covering the shoes, thank you.

Thanks ... this should be awesome ... looking forward to it! I am quite impressed that you appear to have the new light blue uniforms for the Rays in the mix being they are brand new. I'm not sure that I'm actually going to *like* them, but apparently they stated they are going to be worn at all Sunday home games this year. Therefore, I am not sure whether away light blue jerseys are going to be used. In any event, I'm looking forward to the release ... many thanks!

the game already has the tampa light blue uniforms, i just gave you the option to wear those on the road, and as for the phillies, the game gave you all their alternates so there was no need for me to change anything, same with the yankees.

Archived