Online Issue

Norag

Hey guys, I was trying to check and see how the online component would work for me. However, I can see 108 online users but can't actually "see" any of them. I think it may be because of the pop-up I get that says "your restrictive firewall setting may impair your ability to play online. Please go to Online Options and enable port forwarding" (paraphrase). The only thing I see under online options is register, login, and logout. Nothing having to do with port forwarding. No mention in the FAQ's and there's no option in any of the other menus. Any ideas?

Hey guys, I was trying to check and see how the online component would work for me. However, I can see 108 online users but can't actually "see" any of them. I think it may be because of the pop-up I get that says "your restrictive firewall setting may impair your ability to play online. Please go to Online Options and enable port forwarding" (paraphrase). The only thing I see under online options is register, login, and logout. Nothing having to do with port forwarding. No mention in the FAQ's and there's no option in any of the other menus. Any ideas?

The online doesn't work. I've tried a dozen times and I see the same thing you do. Must be a bug!!

The online doesn't work. I've tried a dozen times and I see the same thing you do. Must be a bug!!

The only choice I see is join an online league, where is the list of online players? For that matter when I go to play now and choose Ranked game it just says it is looking for a game forever until I finally give up.

I actually saw a name in my Who's Online box.I was in franchise mode at the team/jersey select screen and hit who's online and saw 2 names even though it said 141 online at the top.

I'm sooooo hoping they get the lag and online play working right with a patch before opening day for the PC.

I see mine every time. On one occasion, I saw one other person. Of course, it said there were 143 online. Let's hope they fix it soon. Don't know if it's just PC, cause I saw nothing in the x-box patch notes. They are doing a 2nd for them though.

Archived