Pc Crash!

fatcowxlive

I think this is the first time this has happend, but my 2k10 for pc crashed while I was tring to create a new my player. It always crashes when Ichiro Slides into third in the video where it normaly says press start to skip. It closes the game and no window telling me an error happend. It crashes to my desktop like i killed the prosses! Any thing i can do??

I think this is the first time this has happend, but my 2k10 for pc crashed while I was tring to create a new my player. It always crashes when Ichiro Slides into third in the video where it normaly says press start to skip. It closes the game and no window telling me an error happend. It crashes to my desktop like i killed the prosses! Any thing i can do??

I'd check event viewer under Control Panel\Administrative Tools. See if there are any errors under System or Application at the time it crashed. When you say crashes, you mean kicks you out of the game or your computer reboots?

I'd check event viewer under Control Panel\Administrative Tools. See if there are any errors under System or Application at the time it crashed. When you say crashes, you mean kicks you out of the game or your computer reboots?

exits the game, even no error reporting box after the crash. But no reboot

exits the game, even no error reporting box after the crash. But no reboot

You can check and see if there is a new video or sound driver. Have seen that cause games to crash. Could be something with the franchise/game file too.

This same thing happened to me, while in the middle of saving my My Player career after Game 1 of the NL Wild Card series. BOOM: file corrupted, no more My Player.

So long, short-lived career of Mets pitcher Michael Shuler. Your brilliant single Major League Season will never be forgotten.

This same thing happened to me, while in the middle of saving my My Player career after Game 1 of the NL Wild Card series. BOOM: file corrupted, no more My Player.

So long, short-lived career of Mets pitcher Michael Shuler. Your brilliant single Major League Season will never be forgotten.

Really Angry Mets-Hating God of 2009? Dost your wrath extend so far as to wipe out innocent digital Mets too?

Archived