Anyone Doing Red Sox Jerseys?

ReddShadoe

Looks like every single year, no baseball game can get the Red Sox jerseys right. I think it's because the official MLB style guides show this cartoony font, which is really only used on t-shirts and cheap knockoff replica jerseys.

The actual font is the same one as they used for the AA Portland Sea Dogs away jerseys, much more detailed.

Also, what is with the alternate away jerseys? Same as last year, the blue isn't in the same universe as what the real jerseys look like...yet they managed to make the away BP jerseys the correct blue! Alt Away jerseys should be the same dark blue as the BP Away jerseys.

If anyone can explain how to mod jerseys, I could take a crack at it.

Hey Im working on a huge uniform file right now, almost ready to realease here in a few days. I have alternate aways for like every team that wasnt included and i fixed the boston alt away, and cleveland, and minnesota. Those blues were eye soars.

post-59809-126949065208_thumb.jpg

post-59809-126949066094_thumb.jpg

post-59809-126949075631_thumb.jpg

once i finish up doing fantasy drafts ill start doing old time uniforms again,probally sometime next week ill start spending more time on them

Thanks, but this thread is about current Red Sox jerseys...

Jacce, that blue looks NICE! Will you be taking a crack at the home font too? I have pictures of it if you need them.

Sort of unrelated, but I'm playing My Player, and just got promoted to AAA...both the home and away helmets have an "S"!!! I assume that's the Salem helmet. I'll start a separate thread about those jerseys too ("PawSox")...

Is it something I can do relatively easily? I actually have the letters all cut out as separate files, taken directly from my authentic Sox jersey. Have to believe there's a way to wipe their letters out and paste mine on. I remember there was a nice modding guide for MVP, haven't seen one for MLB2k though.

You'd think you might have noticed the entire thread was in English...

Here's what Bablefish gave me:

hello as they estan so that they do not make the uniforms of Boston the target with green letters and the numbers but are not green netero no

Nope, not a clue...looking for the St Patrick's Day uniforms is my guess...

• 3 weeks later...

hola como estan por que no hacen el uniformes de boston el blanco con letras verdes y los numeros pero no es el verde netero no

¡Hey muchacho! Acá todos hablan inglés. Si no sabes el idioma, usa un traductor online. ¡Un saludo!

ReddShadoe was right, the Dominican asked for some St. Patrick's Red Sox unis.

Well, going to the topic point, I also want the right Boston Red Sox corrected uniforms.

Archived