Double-Switch In N.L., Once And For All

Vikrant

I pinch hit for my pitcher and the next inning my pinch hitter was actually put into the game as a pitcher. He actually took the mound and the double switch option didn't allow me to move him to the outfield. His name was greyed out or in red so he was just burned for the game. Really frustrating and didn't see this on LIST OF BUGS.

Can anyone help?

I pinch hit for my pitcher and the next inning my pinch hitter was actually put into the game as a pitcher. He actually took the mound and the double switch option didn't allow me to move him to the outfield. His name was greyed out or in red so he was just burned for the game. Really frustrating and didn't see this on LIST OF BUGS.

Can anyone help?

Sorry, the answer is no. This is definitive a big bug. Hopefully that will be addressed in the patch.

:(

u should be able to double switch try double switching for the pitcher instead of pinch hitting for him,i do alot of double switching in late innings with no problems make sure u have the function set go to ur controller setup and go to the pitching setup.Scroll down to where u see subsitution menu.On my controller i have it set as POV0 down. Usually what i do is ill choose the pitcher and choose double switch then i hit the #7 bumper button and it brings me up players names.I choose the player i want and hit the #2 button and this chooses my player,then it should give u an option on what pitcher to bring in.Everyones controller setup maybe different so u may have to play around to see how u have urs setup i have a logitech dual action and this is for the PC version game

Archived