How To Set A Camera View By Default?

Swiss

Hello to everyone!

I want to set by default a certain camera view. The game set as default the following camera view:

Batter 2

Zoom 5

Height 5

And I never liked that stuff. So I set it as:

Batter 1

Zoom 1

Height 10

Well, I used it to view my games and after that I quit the game. A time later, I enter the game and the camera view is back to the old one. :facepalm:

Can anyone explain me how to set my favorite camera as the default one? Thank you in advance.

Can anyone explain me how to set my favorite camera as the default one? Thank you in advance.

You have to reset the view each time you enter the game....There is a patch that will soon be out (for the PC) that hopefully corrects that problem.

Not a big problem but certainly is annoying.

You have to reset the view each time you enter the game....There is a patch that will soon be out (for the PC) that hopefully corrects that problem.

Not a big problem but certainly is annoying.

Ahhh... so a patch is needed to fix it... I understand. Thank you and yes, it's very annoying.

Well, let's wait for that patch.

Ahhh... so a patch is needed to fix it... I understand. Thank you and yes, it's very annoying.

Well, let's wait for that patch.

It was the same in 2K9 and the patches didn't fix it, so I am not holding out hope. However, it's just a minor annoyance to me. If all they patch is adding classic controls I will be happy.

Archived