Defensive Subs Vs. Double Switch

Vikrant

When I'm on the mound and I have pinch hit for my pitcher last inning, I get a message saying "You have a position player pitching, do you want to bring in a new pitcher?" Do you guys answer YES for purposes of double-switching?

If I want to bring in a new pitcher BUT have my pinch hitter STAY in the game and field for another fielder, should I be using DEFENSIVE SUBS or DOUBLE SWITCH option after hitting down on my directional pad? Still haven't figured out how to do this.

Can someone give me detailed instructions on how to do this?

Thanks

I dont have the menu at hand but I think for your scenario:

a) Pick double switch.

B ) CLICK on the position player that you actually want to replace (not your PH)

-- I think a) & B ) are actually in B )-a) --

c) Select your new pitcher.

I know for sure thats the process but not sure about the way, please confirm it and will take a closer look to the steps.

I dont have the menu at hand but I think for your scenario:

a) Pick double switch.

B ) CLICK on the position player that you actually want to replace (not your PH)

-- I think a) & B ) are actually in B )-a) --

c) Select your new pitcher.

I know for sure thats the process but not sure about the way, please confirm it and will take a closer look to the steps.

Are your steps for using the menu screens or the in-game way when you hit DOWN on directional pad?

Are your steps for using the menu screens or the in-game way when you hit DOWN on directional pad?

I've come to the conclusion that double-switching in this game is NOT possible. I've tried every possible combination to make it happen but it has not worked. People that say they can do it probably don't know the meaning of double-switch.

yes double switching means bringing in a pinch hitter for the pitcher,the pinch hitter stays in the game to play say maybe ss and the new pitcher goes into the spot that the original ss played in the batting order

the in-game way when you hit DOWN on directional pad.

In my experience its actually a very easy thing to do, maybe you have a controller/keyboard issue?

If you need further assistance, just ask.

Archived