Misopogon

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Erie Seawolves Alts

File Submitter: Misopogon

File Submitted: 13 Apr 2010

File Updated: 13 Apr 2010

File Category: MLB 2K10 - Uniforms and Accessories

4517906079_1bf3823d21_b.jpg

These are three alternates for the AA Erie Seawolves, inspired by the Wolves' oft-worn home alts:

4517905891_155351fc68_o.jpg

You'll note that I made them for home and away.

Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to turn off the player names on the back of the jersey (still haven't found a workable solution yet), so I had to get rid of the American Flag that Erie wears in place of a nameplate. Also, I altered the look of the chest logo, since the one the wolves actually use is kind of boring and doesn't match the look of the rest of the team's stuff.

The third jersey I just made up. It's a tanktop version of their regular home gear. I used the hat logo as the chest logo.

4517905733_45247f11b3.jpg

Click here to download this file

looks good if u wanna make unis without the names or numbers all u need to do is use the erase tool on the letters and make a transparent background and make sure u do the same on the green screens so that the stitching doesnt show thru

looks good if u wanna make unis without the names or numbers all u need to do is use the erase tool on the letters and make a transparent background and make sure u do the same on the green screens so that the stitching doesnt show thru

Which erase tool?

I have tried this in GiMP (my photoshop stopped working c. 2005) but any time I import the changed graphic (even if I don't touch the garbled information on the right) the whole uniform goes kablooey.

Spellchecker doesn't like "kablooey"?

Archived