Combined Portrait Pack?

apreston48

I was thinking about doing something like that but jhtapp76 hasn't been online for a week now and I'd have to ask for his permission first. We weren't even done with every single team yet...and I don't have the MLB headshots, so I'll guess we'll have to wait and see

Sorry folks. I've been out of town for a while and haven't had much time to work on portraits. I do intend to eventually release a IFF file that combines all of my porrait updates. However, I'd like to coordinate this with one of the roster makers so that the players with no portrait IDs are assigned one, once and for all.

In the meantime, I will work on posting the rest of the NL. Thanks.

Sorry folks. I've been out of town for a while and haven't had much time to work on portraits. I do intend to eventually release a IFF file that combines all of my porrait updates. However, I'd like to coordinate this with one of the roster makers so that the players with no portrait IDs are assigned one, once and for all.

No need to. Over at MLBMods, half of the team's portraits have been released. Check it out. Thanks to all the modders there and from here.

Looking forward to it, thanks! :)

I manually added every new portrait available. Took a little time, but well worth it. I made a few random ones also that needed to be done with smaller photos I found. I'll upload those on here. Able to start my season now. I cant stand playing with the wrong portraits. :p

Archived