index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Atlanta Braves Portraits - High Quality

File Submitter: tywiggins

File Submitted: 22 Apr 2010

File Updated: 22 Apr 2010

File Category: MLB 2K10 - Portraits

Version: 1

Krawhitham made these portraits.

There are portraits for 57 players in the Braves organization in this file. There are 2x portraits (512x512) and 1x portraits (256x256) for each player.

One thing of note. This includes Jason Heyward's portrait. If you're using 2k's official roster that includes Jason Heyward, installing this will give Jason Heyward his portrait. There is no need to change portrait numbers.

You can easily install this with Total Installer Thingy for MLB2K10

To get similar portraits for the other teams, go to MLBmods

Click here to download this file

Ahhhh...think I will stick with tebjr's, but great job on the portraits, they are really nice to look at. I had forgotten that you guys switched from EAMods to MLBMods, until I saw these....traffic for the new site any better? I am assuming things are slow going for now, seeing as you guys are advertising all over this site? Whatever helps you guys out, it is all for the good of the game. Let me also say, I have been enjoying the full version copy of your Editor, has made my Franchise that much more enjoyable to play...thanks again for the work you have done.

We don't agree with mvpmods limiting the common users to 2 downloads a day. So, we won't upload them all to mvpmods.

I can understand that. I can see where you don't want people to have limited access to your fine mods. Having to pay to have unlimited access here at MVPMods is not viable for some, and on top of that, having then to "donate" money for your fine Editor, would be a bit much for some. Better to have free access to all the wonderful mods over at MLBMods....both the free ones, and the ones that people have to "donate" to have access to.

I see your reasoning. I wouldn't want to have to donate to a site, only to find out I have to donate once again, just to download a particular mod. Good idea my friend, looking out for the members is a plus in their eyes.

I suspect you will see your donations go up "ten fold", for this Robin Hood like attitude. Free, unlimited access, to the "Donate to Download" Mods is an excellent idea. Kudos to you.

We don't agree with mvpmods limiting the common users to 2 downloads a day. So, we won't upload them all to mvpmods.

The common users? Do you mean some of the users that have been here four or five years or more that do nothing but come in and download? If I had to I could go into our database now and pull out some names of people that are strictly here for downloads and nothing else. They're not active in the forums and each one of them has not contributed the grand total of one dollar to the site. You want to defend those guys? For what? This subscription plan is money that goes directly into paying for the server costs. It doesn't go into Trues' pocket so he can go spend it somewhere.

Or are the common users the ones that come in here and demand that something is made for them or if they got a problem with their bootleg copy of MVP or 2k9 or 10 and they want us to fix it for them right away? None of that group of people are contributors but at the same time by all means open up the download section so they can have the same access as a modder or a contributor even if they come in here with their hand out instead of the other guys that contribute their time, talent or money?

It is these kind of users that you are concerned about that are not able to download as much as they want? All I got to say is why?

• 2 months later...

I feel like I am a common user here at MVP Mods, but I paid a $10 subscription. I think the limit is fair because server costs must be paid. I hope that all sites don't become like that, but a great resource sometimes comes at a small price.

Archived