Button Modding Help.

bboy5k

soo uhh im trying to mod the mlb 2k10 files to make a dual action/rumble (they have the same buttons) buttons.

and i got 50% of it to work (when you change controls it works, but when im pitching its still the same thing)

and im pretty sure its because of this: 5l7yp4.png

now i have never modded in my life and am just trying something out cause i got pissed off at the buttons. (also i play better with ps3 buttons so if theres a mod for that can you point me to it?)

Here are the 3 pictures i am trying to use. i edited 1 in gamedata.iff(file 789) and 2 in english.iff(file 29 and 60) but as u can see my 29 keeps getting messed up...

here are the pictures im using for the buttons.:

any help would be appreciated or if you can do it witht he 3 files i gave would make my life totally esier since i dont know how this whole thing works...

All I can say is that if your using the iff editoryou may have some problems. At least some of the files are not showing up in that tool this year. Similar mods were out pretty quick last year and as of yet are not so far this year...just saying.Good luck and please upload it here if you complete this.

Archived