2010 Pittsburgh Pirates Portait Pack

AftershockFx

Just finished uploading my first player portrait pack for the Pittsburgh Pirates. It includes a most of their top prospects and a few updated portraits.

Here's the link: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=5642

Credit's to tywiggins, trues, tony3, krawhitham, jhtapp76.

Enjoy!

AftershockFx

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 2010 Pittsburgh Pirates portraits

File Submitter: AftershockFx

File Submitted: 04 May 2010

File Updated: 04 May 2010

File Category: MLB 2K10 - Portraits

Version: v1

Afx_PortraitPack.jpg

This is my first official release of player portraits for the Pittsburgh Pirates. Before I begin credit goes out to the following mods:

- tywiggins

- trues

- tony3

- krawhitham

- jhtapp76

2010 Pittsburgh Pirates Player Portraits By: AftershockFx

This package includes new and updated portraits for the Pittsburgh Pirates & their top prospects.

- Pedro Alvarez 3B (000)

- Argenis Diaz SS (000)

- Gorkys Hernandez CF (000)

- Brad Lincoln SP (000)

- Danny Moskos CL (000)

- Jose Tabata RF (000)

- Tony Sanchez C (000)

- Chris Jakubauskas RP (054)

- Brian Burress SP (085)

- Steven Jackson RP (1211)

The numbers in parenthesis above respresent the player's Portrait ID #. You will need to download the NBA 2K10 Mod tool in order to import these images into your portraits.IFF file.

To Install:

1: Create a backup of your existing portrait.iff and portrait.cdf files from your MLB2K10 installation directory

2: Extract the contents of this ZIP file to the location of your choosing.

3: Copy your portrait.iff AND portrait.cdf files from your MLB2K10 installation directory to the same directory to extrated these files to

4: Launch the NBA 2K10 Mod Tool, click open, and browse to the copy of the portrait.iff file you just copied

5: When prompted to decompress, select "Yes"

6: Using the scroll bar in the top left pane, scroll to the portrait ID number corresponding to the player you wish to update

7: Click on "Import Res" and select updated DDS file you extracted earlier

8: Now to see the updated portrait in-game, copy the portrait.iff and portrait.cdf files from the location you copied it to before BACK to your MLB2K10 installation directory.

9: Start the game and enjoy

Note: You will not be able to complete step 8 above if the game is running. You will have to exit the game first.

Note #2: Please refer to this post which lists all assigned and unassigned Portrait ID numbers. Pick a number that shows unassigned as the forum post shows then import the .dds file you wish to that specific number.

Enjoy!

- AftershockFx

Click here to download this file

Hey Aftershock,

Merged your thread with the auto-generated one. The forum automatically creates a new thread when the submission is approved, so you don't need to create one manually.

Thanks for the portraits! :)

Hey Aftershock,

Merged your thread with the auto-generated one. The forum automatically creates a new thread when the submission is approved, so you don't need to create one manually.

Thanks for the portraits! :)

Thanks man. It was my first submission. Once I figure jersey's out I'm gonna fix the Pirates uniforms up :)

Thanks man. It was my first submission. Once I figure jersey's out I'm gonna fix the Pirates uniforms up :)

No problem man, nice job, especially for a first mod! Looking forward to the uniforms. :)

Nice work, bud. Keep it up! If you need help on unis, shoot me a PM or start a thread. They're easy.

I figured the uniforms out thanks to DosPa. I just need to figure out how to take a screen shot in MLB 2K10 so I can use it for the upload requirements. All I get is a black screen when I use the PrintScrn method. As soon as I figure that out I'll upload the modded Pirates jersey I just finished !

Archived