Crash-To-Desktop

yankeeboy

The problem you're having is only taking place in Yankee Stadium, correct?

This is a known issue, which occurs when the stadium crew are getting the organ ready for the 7th Inning Stretch. It is due to the fact that the Yankees have been singing "God Bless America" (and throwing those who don't sing along out of the ballpark) instead of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame." This is offensive to God, who

a.) Has already blessed America and is sick of being asked to do something he already has done plenty of times, and

b.) is a confirmed huge fan of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame." He even knows the words to the verses.

For a fix, I recommend limiting the number of compulsory patriotic songs during a baseball game to one. If "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" isn't your thing anymore, that Joltin' Joe song is cool too. NO CREED!

Hope that fixes it.

The problem you're having is only taking place in Yankee Stadium, correct?

This is a known issue, which occurs when the stadium crew are getting the organ ready for the 7th Inning Stretch. It is due to the fact that the Yankees have been singing "God Bless America" (and throwing those who don't sing along out of the ballpark) instead of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame." This is offensive to God, who

a.) Has already blessed America and is sick of being asked to do something he already has done plenty of times, and

b.) is a confirmed huge fan of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame." He even knows the words to the verses.

For a fix, I recommend limiting the number of compulsory patriotic songs during a baseball game to one. If "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" isn't your thing anymore, that Joltin' Joe song is cool too. NO CREED!

Hope that fixes it.

:rofl:

i_support_this_post.jpg

I was having CTD when J. Heyward would come up to bat. I ended up starting the season over, but now I save my franchise after everygame - keeping the latest 4 backups and deleting the rest as the seaon progresses.

Archived