2K9 Pitching Vs 2K10 Pitching

Strawberry18

Is it just me or is the pitching in 2k10 much more difficult? Actually, to me it seems slightly more realistic because in reality no one can consistently throw a pitch and hit an exact spot every time. I am still struggling big time with pitches, especially the slider and circle change.

Is it just me or is the pitching in 2k10 much more difficult? Actually, to me it seems slightly more realistic because in reality no one can consistently throw a pitch and hit an exact spot every time. I am still struggling big time with pitches, especially the slider and circle change.

I myself find the pitching way to simple in 2k10 even on legend can pinpoint pitches due to the blue arrows. I removed the ball cursor hoping it would make it a challenge,but those arrows still allow you to know exactly where the pitch is going.

I myself find the pitching way to simple in 2k10 even on legend can pinpoint pitches due to the blue arrows. I removed the ball cursor hoping it would make it a challenge,but those arrows still allow you to know exactly where the pitch is going.

Agree...After playing for a while the pitching becomes too easy as long as the ball/arrow icon reflect where the pitch should go. The penalty is not nearly severe enough when you make a bad pitching gesture.

Agree...After playing for a while the pitching becomes too easy as long as the ball/arrow icon reflect where the pitch should go. The penalty is not nearly severe enough when you make a bad pitching gesture.

That is my main problem with 2k10 it seems the pitching gesture is way more sensitive than 2k9 (as evident in the pitch analyzer). Also, you can't lock the pitch location like you can in 2k9. Is there any slider setting that would make the gesture less sensitive. Gesture speed doesn't bother me at all.

Archived