How To Make Original Pitch Meter In 1994 Mod

hal_2604

Hi I just want to know how to manually change the pitch meter size to its maximum possible level by editing the fes_ingameoverlay.fel file.

I already know how to unpack and repack and everything, but I just use it for re-positioning where the meter actually is.

If anyone knows ( or knows how to find out ) could you let me know what lines to change? The process being complicated isn't an issue, just ( if you don't mind ) lay out each step, I'll make note of it and play around until it's to my liking.

I am aware of the download for the bigger pitch meter for mvp 08 but that is a different ingame.big file so it will make my 1994 in game overlays look weird.

So if anyone has an ingame.big of mvp1994 total conversion mod with the original mvp05 pitch meter or knows how to edit the files to make it larger or smaller, OR knows where there is a download that can do it for me please let me know and thanks a lot in advance.

P.S. My other pc is down for the count at the moment and I actually had a file that I installed that changed the pitch meter but didn't mess with the ingame.big but I can't seem to remember what it was called ( I THINK it came with a different download just as an add-on ). If you know where or what that file is too please tell me :).

Well, I don't know if this will help you but I am attaching a file here for you to check out. This is my igonly.big file and ingame.big file from the 1994 Total Conversion Mod. I hope it helps.

if it's the ones that come with the original mod download then I have that already.

what I want to do is use the original mvp 05 pitch meter in the 1994 mod. so far I have only found an original pitch meter for the 08 mod. But on my other ( currently not usable pc ) I had a file that changed it and kept everything else the same too. I'd like that OR if possible I'd like someone to teach me how to change the pitch meter difficulty manually ( please don't direct me to the in-game menus 'cause I'm aware of them and it doesn't make a huge difference )

if it's the ones that come with the original mod download then I have that already.

what I want to do is use the original mvp 05 pitch meter in the 1994 mod. so far I have only found an original pitch meter for the 08 mod. But on my other ( currently not usable pc ) I had a file that changed it and kept everything else the same too. I'd like that OR if possible I'd like someone to teach me how to change the pitch meter difficulty manually ( please don't direct me to the in-game menus 'cause I'm aware of them and it doesn't make a huge difference )

Hold up!

Archived