Mvp Mod 08?

amzparrot

What is MVP mod 08 and how do I use this with MVP 05?

Also, if it a download where do I find it.

Thanks

The MVP '08 mod for MVP 05 can be found over at mlbmods.com You will need to register over there in order to download it.

*Read the Installation Instructions. Will tell you everything you need to know.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I've downloaded the MLB 08 mod and installed it using TiT, but when I start the game nothing seems to have changed. All the rosters are still the 2005 rosters. Is there something special I need to do to "turn" on the update for a profile or in the game?

Thanks very much!

Did you do a fresh install of MVP? The 08 mod will actually install 05 (using your discs), just overwriting all the 05 files with all the files that are needed to update it to 08.

I have never ran into your issue, so I personally can't say why it is happening. Only suggestion I can make is one that has been made hundreds of times on this site:

Make sure you read, and followed the installation instructions WORD FOR WORD. Seems like I have seen it a few times where someone says they did, but is still having issues. It usually turns out that they over looked something.

Did you do a fresh install of MVP? The 08 mod will actually install 05 (using your discs), just overwriting all the 05 files with all the files that are needed to update it to 08.

I have never ran into your issue, so I personally can't say why it is happening. Only suggestion I can make is one that has been made hundreds of times on this site:

Make sure you read, and followed the installation instructions WORD FOR WORD. Seems like I have seen it a few times where someone says they did, but is still having issues. It usually turns out that they over looked something.

Just got it to work! Turns out I had two EA SPORTS folders (one in Program Files and one in Program Files(x86) ) and only one of them was affected by the 08 mod. Confusing, but it seems to work now. Thanks for the suggestions!

Archived