Whats The Ls Function After All?

imafakee

hey guys, i was very anxious with this game too, and despite some errors that hopefully the patch solves, i´m ok with it.

I just having extreme problems hitting. i can hit a few HR, but never get more than 5, 6 hits a game with a lot Ks. My question is about the LS. What´s his fuction hitting? do it aims the bat? sometimes it looks like, but i shift it down and i hit a high strike for a double, and my teories are blown away. I saw here too some guys saying they use the stick, but some say they did not.

so, what is all about the LS for hitting

tnx in advance!

In short, yes, it's for aiming the ball. If you hold it to the bottom left with a right handed batter, you'll be trying to hit a ground ball to the left side. Up and to the right, fly ball to right field. Of course, you need to adjust this for the pitch - if you try to take a fastball down and in and push it to right field, your timing better be perfect, or you'll end up with a weak grounder.

In short, yes, it's for aiming the ball. If you hold it to the bottom left with a right handed batter, you'll be trying to hit a ground ball to the left side. Up and to the right, fly ball to right field. Of course, you need to adjust this for the pitch - if you try to take a fastball down and in and push it to right field, your timing better be perfect, or you'll end up with a weak grounder.

thanks for the answer mark, but one thing i did not get it, is if the LS is to aim where IN FIELD i want to put the ball or it aims the bat to hit the ball.

for me makes more sense to aim the bat, as it was in the MVP game.

Archived