Position Setting

beare

sorry bout that im new to boards since it seems be a prob ill just use another sites boardss.

I did read the FAQ section but it says push 4 to access minor league teams im assuming thats for pc version i didnt see where it says how do for 360. AGAIN sorry ill use a diff sites boards

You're new to boards, that's fine. Understandable.

Are you also new to reading? You know, looking at letters, often compiled together, forming words? There's a forum section listed on the main forums page called Console Baseball. Within that, a sub-forum named 2K Sports Baseball. Considering you're asking a question about a baseball game made by 2K Sports and you're running it on a console, I'd say that's the most appropriate place for your question, wouldn't you?

205773690v2_225x225_Front_padToSquare-tr

Wow, that's an interesting reaction. "I'll use another site's boards." You can still use this resource. Just put your inquiries in the right area, that way people will answer them because putting a question for a console game in the PC section, let's say, won't really help, because PC players have very little experience with the game on console.

Archived