Franchise Problem

gener

I have not seen anyone with this problem yet

I was playing in franchise mode and on June 9 on the schedule it says draft. When I try to play game it says it is time for the amatuer draft and asks if I want to participate. If I say no it crashes to desktop. If I say yes it lets me choose a list of players which than puts 32 on the regular team. After getting down to 25 players I tried to play again only to have it keep crashing to desktop

Any one know how to get past this?

I just recently past this point in my Cubs' franchise. Didn't have any issues myself getting past the date. After I trimmed my roster back down to 25 for all teams in my organization, advanced to the next day without issue.

Even though you probably have every other team besides the one you are controlling, set to CPU managing tasks, go to: GM>>>Manage Roster>>> Team Needs

Make sure every MLB Team and their Minor league teams have no more than 25 players on the roster. The CPU should do this automatically, but with 2K you never know.

What Roster file are you using in your franchise?

Thanks,

Allteams have to many players. I was using the 2k share roster

There was a thread about rosters off 2K share causing crashes, that's why I asked. Seems the extra players are the issue.

You should be OK once you go through and trim each teams MLB/Minor league rosters.

Post back when you get a chance.

yeah the rosters are one of the biggest causes of crashes,especially after the amatuer draft.Im almost done with a no fakes roster and at every test i always get a message about too many people on rosters after the draft and i let the comp handle the rosters and then it runs fine again

yeah the rosters are one of the biggest causes of crashes,especially after the amatuer draft.Im almost done with a no fakes roster and at every test i always get a message about too many people on rosters after the draft and i let the comp handle the rosters and then it runs fine again

You were right. Once I got all major and minor teams back to 25 players, everything worked fine.

Thanks

Archived