Postpatch: Pitch Out/Intentional W?

diether

Hi

Im playing the pc version w/patch using classic controls, does anybody know how to pitch out and how to intentionally walk a batter? (I know how to do it in TotalControl).

Friggin' Carl Crawford is driving me nuts.

Thank you.

Im playing with the keyboard, the key that I used to pitch out (w/o classic controls) now, well, just pitches. The key to intentional walk (numpad '.'), well it never worked for me.

I've found out how to pitch out (NP '8'), but still no functionality for the intentional walk button (NumPad '2').

Also, the controller setup says that with the left shift I can hide/show the pitch selection overlay..but it doesn't do anything.

Thanks MarkB

Well, 4 pitch outs is an intentional walk, so that's one option. :) I can't check the controller set-up right now as I'm not home (which always seems to be the case when someone asks a question I can help on), but are you holding down any other keys on the keyboard when pressing 2 on the numpad? Most, if not all, keyboards are limited by the way their internal circuitry is mapped, meaning that certain keys can't be pressed together - pitching with a certain keyboard layout in MVP '05 made this evident...if I remember correctly, 2 and 4 on the numpad couldn't be used in conjunction with the down arrow key - they use the same array, so the keyboard can't deal with all 3 requests at once.

Thanks for the input, yeah I'll stick with the 4 pitchouts. I did some testing about those particular keys but no luck. If you ever come across with a magic way to IW a batter direcly I'd apreciate it. Thank you.

Thanks for the input, yeah I'll stick with the 4 pitchouts. I did some testing about those particular keys but no luck. If you ever come across with a magic way to IW a batter direcly I'd apreciate it. Thank you.

Pitch out is pressing the right stick in.

But if you change your controler layout the game will loose the stick buttons (sad but true)

Don't know if thats also the case with classic controls but maybe you can check by trying to open stats of certain players in the roster management.

Archived