Using An Offbrand Xbox 360 Controller For Mlb 2K10

Drew Mogz

I have an Afterglow Wired XBox 360 Controller that has the drivers and works for the game, except that the analog sticks are super sensitive. If I move the Left Analog stick hardly at all, it jumps up a down the batting stike zone. Is there any way to fix this? Also, is there any way to tell the game to map the Left Analog's Left Click so when I'm in a menu I can push the LC and see the sub menus without using my keyboard? When I'm in my Controller set up it doesn't show an option for that anywhere.

Use Google and search for 'dxtweak2'. The program will allow you to adjust the sensitivity and dead zones of gamepads and joysticks. You can also save the profile for specific games. You may have to reset the controls back to default to get the LS click to function.

My Afterglow PS3 is like that too - I found a way that it helps is go to into under your Devices and Printer option, you'll see your controller on the option list, right click it and select properties. Then under the hardware tab should be another properties button, that should pop up the x-axis and button menu and there SHOULD be a wizard to help you configure it. Hope that helps!

My Afterglow PS3 is like that too - I found a way that it helps is go to into under your Devices and Printer option, you'll see your controller on the option list, right click it and select properties. Then under the hardware tab should be another properties button, that should pop up the x-axis and button menu and there SHOULD be a wizard to help you configure it. Hope that helps!

Well, I found the menu you are referring to. All that it does is show me the "Test" screen, where it shows me move the Axis sticks or push a certain button and what number that button would correspond to. I've established that the LC is button 9, but like I said when I'm in game there is nothing that allows me to pick LC. If you look at the Controller Mapping screen of MLB 2K10, there is nothing for LC in order for you to map a button to it, that's my problem. I can't select LC to assign a button to it because it's not there. As for Dxtweak2, I'm not sure if it will work with my controller, but I'm go ahead and download it and hope for the best.

If anyone else out there has any advice, please fire away. I'm desperate to play this game correctly.

Well, I found the menu you are referring to. All that it does is show me the "Test" screen, where it shows me move the Axis sticks or push a certain button and what number that button would correspond to. I've established that the LC is button 9, but like I said when I'm in game there is nothing that allows me to pick LC. If you look at the Controller Mapping screen of MLB 2K10, there is nothing for LC in order for you to map a button to it, that's my problem. I can't select LC to assign a button to it because it's not there. As for Dxtweak2, I'm not sure if it will work with my controller, but I'm go ahead and download it and hope for the best.

If anyone else out there has any advice, please fire away. I'm desperate to play this game correctly.

Somebody PLEASE Help me!

I have the Logitech Dual Action and the LS/RS clicks never worked. I bought an Xbox 360 controller, which works correctly. I did install the controller overlay 1 mod by Kraw at mlbmods. The in-game controller setup screen does not even show what the LS/RS clicks do. The overlay mod shows that you can press the LS/RS to do certain functions. The RS click changes the POV in the replay for example. I have found that the RS click = keyboard 5 and LS click = keyboard 4. Use the Game Controller in the Control Panel to calibrate and test your controller.

Archived