Minor League Ballparks

Micropterus58

I have uploaded some Minor League ballparks. I've tried to use correct ads as much as possible. Enjoy.

Blair County Ballpark - Altoona Curve (Pittsburgh Pirates)- Eastern League - AA - replaces stadium_aae.iff

Dr. Pepper Ballpark - Frisco Roughriders (Texas Rangers)- Texas League - AA - replaces stadium_aas.iff

McCoy Stadium - Pawtucket Red Sox (Boston Red Sox)- International League - AAA - replaces stadium_aaae.iff

hey guy,

im new to the 2k (and baseball) for that matter. i found about about this page on football-freaks page. anyways, 5/3rd field, where the tigers aaa affiliate the toledo mudhens play, is absolutely stunning (and right down the road from where i live) and i would loooove to see that park in the game??

im afraid i do not have the skills to make it myself heh, any chance of you doing more of these in the future?

Thanks Micropterus, I'll try to get to work on BCB this week.

ElectricWarrior - can't be done. We don't have a stadium modelling tool. Although one of the generic parks has uses graphics from Fifth Third Field, the actual park isn't in the game.

Archived