Injuries

packersfan

I have played a full season and had no injuries on my MLB team (Brewers) though I had numerous injuries in the minors. I actually had my first injury in late April/early May 2011, Corey Hart pulled groin! The frequency is still way too low though. What have you guys seen?

About the same. 70 + games into my Cubs franchise, and have yet to see an in-game injury. Have seen many in the Majors and Minors though.

We were hoping Injuries and Errors would be addressed in the PC patch, but they were not. 2K Devs gave some lame excuse about how those issues could not be addressed in a patch.

If 2K hopes to keep the MLB-exclusive license, these are the kinds of things that should not be issues.

My team has had a few injuries, but you don't see them happen. You just notice that a player's name is shaded red in the lineup screen and if you check his status you see that he's injured.

Yeah, I've had NO in-game injuries...just this one while simming...ah, remember MVP where injuries actually happened?

Yeah, I've had NO in-game injuries...just this one while simming...ah, remember MVP where injuries actually happened?

yeah!!... and no additional animations were needed for that.... :facepalm:

Archived