NESN and Rogers Sportsnet Scrorebar update

Trues

I pretty much have everything done on these but there are a few things I still need to finish them up..

1. The Redsox logo that's on the far right of the scorebar. If anyone has this, it would help me out tremendously. That's all I'm missing. If I have to I can just add a redsox logo of my own. Redsox fans let me know what you think.

2. The only hangup I have on the Rogers Sportsnet one is that the font they use is italic. There are no italic fonts in the game (as far as I can tell) so it's not going to look like I want it. Nothing I can do here.

Other than those two things, these will be ready sometime tomorrow.

actually NESN has basically just gone to a black scoreboard, with the NESN logo on the left, and the base runners on the far right.

NESN Logo BAL 2 BOS 4 arrow up/down 4 Outs 2 2-1 Baserunners in red

All of the bg is black, with all writing in white, even the nesn logo....and it has those transparent sections in between each thing...if that makes any sense

I can pretty much get any Scoreboard picture you need, I have MLB TV and I can always take pictures of the scoreboards if you need them to look so you can make what people want. Although sometimes they will decide to air FSN over something like WB11 just to give you a example how some things i may not beable to get but I may. Detroit Tigers shouldn't be a problem at all I live in the market, but am Mariners fan would like someone to create there KSTW (UPN 11) Overlay Email me and I can send you the picture of it. cgabbs28@yahoo.com is my email, contact me if you would like. Great site and great work to all who put hard work into making MVP 2004 a better game.

Archived