Plese help about contract types on mvp baseball 2004

Maciey_Zapolya

I have a one big question about contract types on mvp baseball 2004, who help me, please You are my last hoope :) maybe i'am stupid but i not understand (little) this contrat types/roles. Maybe somebody explain me this.

Indispensable, Everyday, Situational, Backup for not pitchers

and Ace for pitchers

super thx for answer.

You would use indispensable for players that would always play. If you take them out of the lineup for a day, they won't be happy.

Everyday is used for guys who would play almost everyday, but you should be able to pinch-hit for them late in a game without them becoming annoyed.

Situational is for guys who you would normally only play if you had a favourable matchup against a pitcher or in late inning situations.

Backup is for guys who normally don't start games, but would be played in case of injury etc.

Ace is the term used to describe the number 1 starter for a team. He is the best pitcher in the rotation.

Hope that helps. ;)

MarkB hit it on the nail. This really is only affects team chemistry and if you have this feature on. As an added tip, when you sign or re-sign these guys, try to do so in a role below their actual talent.. example:

you sign an everyday MLB player to a Indispensable role on your AAA team.

or you sign a backup MLB player as an Everyday player on your AAA team..

etc..

Often they will accept & when you move them up to the bigs, they will affect your team chemistry positively, when you send them down to the minors they should stay positive..etc.. Just a small tip.

i'am not write new topic, beacuse .... :) but i have a one questiona about players ages in aa league.

If there is on AA Legaue some players year limt when they are can't playing on this league ??? Hmmm i'am nor sure but, i think when he have over-23 must goes to the aaa league or ... but maybe that player can stay or come back on the aa league ??? :(

Thx for answer :)

to answer your question, no, there is no age limit.

You sometimes see 40 year olds in the AA league, it's becoming rare, but it happens. (there are some good movies about players past their prime making it to the bigs after playing their career in the minors..)

The game (mvp) has no age limit that I know of

Archived