Question for stadium modders

deacs

I know people have mentioned this in several other threads (myself included), but I have never really found out if it's even possible...

It seems EA didn't bother updating US Cellular Field to put the new roof on the upper deck, which was there all of last season. Is it even possible to make a mod with the correct roof? I don't know how to mod myself, so I don't know.

I know many of the other problems with the Cell (namely the Jumbotron and the wall colors). I just don't know about the roof.

I did the Jumbotron fix and wal colour fix last year, but the roof I never tried, and frankly did not think it was that important considering it is rarely if ever seen. I won't say it's impossible but very unlikey tht it can be done anyway.

I was afraid about that possibility that it likely can't be done. I didn't mind last year because the roof was still new (and by the way, Pirate, your mod was outstanding). But if as it appears the roof is still not right after it was on all season, and it isn't moddable, I will be very disappointed.

I realize the roof is not seen frequently (though the camera pans between innings to show it a bit), and I have no intention of cancelling my order over this (all other screenshots I've seen look outstanding), but EA's oversight here is a shame.

:(

Archived