Random Crowds

letsgoms

one thing they should add to crowds is people moving around... Getting hotdogs, the venders, going to the bathrooms, if a foul ball comes near people stand up and go for it, and even standing ovations.

Also this probably wont happen but if the manager of a team gets really upset with an umpire, and things get out of control, i wana see the crowd throwing stuff at the field... and then the cleaning crew comes out to clean and there is a delay to the game... but it's not gona happen... :cry:

I believe what he means is that crowds are always a patch of 20 fans copied and placed throughout the whole stadium. It looks nothing like a real crowd because you can see the same people over and over. It would be nice to have a crowd that doesn't look like a quilt for once...

That poor guy. If gonzalez does his job in that game and catches the ball no one remember bartman. It wasn't his fault the cubbies choked.

I know, but Cubs fans need someone to blame it on, just not their choke-*** team (Waits for Sox fans, damn it LOL).

I just typed that to kinda burn the Cubs fans hearts a bit...

Archived