Problems with pitch motions in my roster

SwinginSoriano

ok heres a few issues I found with the mets I tested. Many 2 seamers break like sliders, stricks splitter not suppose to breaks like a slider, pedro doesnt have a screwball, pedro curveball breaks up to down not side to side like a slider, zambranos sinker not suppose to break like a slider and his 2 seam not suppose to break like slider, trax cutter not suppose to break like a 2 seam fastball(sinker) and Koos slider not suppose to break like a 2 seam (sinker). Lineup is still messed up but who cares as its a super tiny issue. There might be a few other issues with motions but I havent checked them yet. Like I said before just leave the motions default. The way EA made it. The ratings I havent looked at yet. Oh and the stances are wrong too. Leave those on default the way EA had them too. Follow my instruction and I am telling you that your rosters will get praise and not many will have issues with them. So once again, leave all of the following the way EA had them, Pitching motions, stances and some ages and you got yourself a rockin roster file with superb work!

Edit: BTW this is from your patch 4 rosters. The latest one you made.

Pedro does not truly have a screwball but he has a change up that "breaks the wrong way" in real life so I just gave it to Pedro. If I get to use him a little more and I find it stupid, I'll take it out.

Anyway, I admit it was a huge mistake to tinker with the pitch motions, but it'll take a long time to fix them all. Don't count on it happening. :mrgreen:

Archived