Game Drops To Desktop At One Exact Stop And Currutps The Ithe Game File It Was Running.

mcoll

game drops to desktop at one exact stop and currutps the game file it was running. in my player career going, and doing will, but no matter which team carer i've had going at the time, once i reach the finish of game of lds, it goes bad. its the active file i was running when i reach that point because i keep a another copy of that same career under a different name a few game behind behind the active one n case something does happen, and sometimes i will replace the active one with that one or the the back copy of it, but when it reach that exact same point its goes bad again. this is after the first lds game of the first year. exactly at that point with every my player ive had. i hit quit, its starts doing saving career, i believe what it says, and dumps to the desktop.

im thinking roster issue. or what else would be the issue and anyone know how get around it. all suggestons welcome.

normally i start aa let him play the remaider of the year of aa, then get him spring tranning, and stays in the majors from there on, if that of help.

i opened the file up in ty editiod i think i see the probelm. the teams to to have to many palyers on there mbl team. not the full 40, something 36 and are rverting back to 25. but i when i look at teams with my player on it its a little differnet.34 total. the question is do i need to back get all the teams changed back to 25 or justjust my team, or all the playoff teams? thoughts aaa teams o have about 22 each rough.

iok solved the problem. the file was fine itself so what happened is i opened it the 2kl10 editor everything seemed fine. the numbers match as 25 man, but that not the complete right answer. acuatllyi in the editor under team on the right hand of the screen is shows the number of players on the roster, the hitters number and pitcher numbers. they exactly they should be. what i had to to get working was juch to the left of that find my team that as my player on, that list as as more than 25 active so using the player edifier, i had to put players on the dl, to get to read as 25 players for play. now the catch is you half to remove them throws same players from the dl once your done with the playoffs, before spring ball, because cause the to crash again. that how resolved it the issue.

Archived