World Series Patch

JZipparo

Can someone help me make a world series patch for the uniforms. I know how to use the NBA 2k mod tool, the problem I am having is with green layer that look like a stamp, I can not make a patch for that and the patch does not show up on the uniforms in the game.

Can someone help me make a world series patch for the uniforms. I know how to use the NBA 2k mod tool, the problem I am having is with green layer that look like a stamp, I can not make a patch for that and the patch does not show up on the uniforms in the game.

well I didnt want to reply to this earlier to avoid jinxing the rangers ha. if you have a high res image of the patch I could work on this over the weekend.

well I didnt want to reply to this earlier to avoid jinxing the rangers ha. if you have a high res image of the patch I could work on this over the weekend.

here is a World series patch, if you could please make on for the Pirates uniforms too. Yes I got my Pirates into the World Series. It is the perfect size for the uniforms no resizing should be needed.post-3979-043644500 1287889175_thumb.jpg

Thank you,

Joe

Archived