Franchise Through The Winter!

Griz891

I was just curious if anyone is thinking of starting a franchise for MLB2k10 to play during the off-season? I was thinking of maybe starting one for something to do during the cold days of fall and winter. Last night I narrowed it down to 3 American League teams, Baltimore Orioles, Kansas City Royals, or the Oakland A's. Not really sure if I will or not because of the lack of interest most the time but it might be fun if there were a few others doing it also. Just something to throw out there. Take Care!!!.........Griz!!

I'm with you on this. I started 2 MVP Baseball Dynasties over the past few weeks to maintain my addiction for the game. So far, I've had a blast and I thinks that it's great for keeping the interest in baseball games alive over the fall/winter. Best of luck to you if you decide to start a MLB 2K10 franchise...I'll definitely be a regular viewer. :clapping:

I was just curious if anyone is thinking of starting a franchise for MLB2k10 to play during the off-season? I was thinking of maybe starting one for something to do during the cold days of fall and winter. Last night I narrowed it down to 3 American League teams, Baltimore Orioles, Kansas City Royals, or the Oakland A's. Not really sure if I will or not because of the lack of interest most the time but it might be fun if there were a few others doing it also. Just something to throw out there. Take Care!!!.........Griz!!

Archived