My Franchise Game Sucks! Not Because Of Me!

Phillies_Giants

Hi,guys. I'm from China, sorry for my poor English. Every time I start my franchise mode and play a home game there is the problem: when I bat and get no one on base, ok,the game runs just fine,very smoothly.However, when I can get one on first or third base and ready for runs , the game acts so slow that i cannot get into rythem,so I get strikeouts a lot. Is this just how it keeps people from win or it's my own problem? Is it all because my configuration is not good enough to run this game? My computer is Dell XPS m1530, I bought it 2 yrs ago. Or it's due to some mods I downloaded? Does anyone have the same problem?I really need help.THANKS !!

Hi,guys. I'm from China, sorry for my poor English. Every time I start my franchise mode and play a home game there is the problem: when I bat and get no one on base, ok,the game runs just fine,very smoothly.However, when I can get one on first or third base and ready for runs , the game acts so slow that i cannot get into rythem,so I get strikeouts a lot. Is this just how it keeps people from win or it's my own problem? Is it all because my configuration is not good enough to run this game? My computer is Dell XPS m1530, I bought it 2 yrs ago. Or it's due to some mods I downloaded? Does anyone have the same problem?I really need help.THANKS !!

Check minimum specs for running the game and be sure your PC can handle it. You'll need a decent Graphics adapter as well as plenty of RAM to run the game smoothly. Also, make sure you don't have alot of programs running in the background slowing down your system. Good luck!

If your pc meets the specs for the game, it may be the mods you downloaded, I dont know about 2k but when i went from regular mvp05 to modded stuff, some of the mods use nice Hi resolution stuff that will slow your PC down if it cant handle it.

Archived