West Michigan Whitecaps

rroy0824

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: West Michigan Whitecaps

File Submitter: rroy0824

File Submitted: 14 Feb 2011

File Category: Team Packages

Version: 1

This file will replace the Lakeland Flying Tigers with the West Michigan Whitecaps. The Whitecaps are the other single a team for the Detroit Tigers, and play in the Midwest League. To install read the read me file. This is uniforms and logos only, not rosters. Back up your files first. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Click here to download this file

that rates pretty high on the totally cool list.

Thanks! This is part of a mini project I'm thinking of running. Just a few of the minor league teams that are not in the game. It's just so that you can have a little change in some of the teams you play with. This first one was more of "test run" to see how things go and If people like these.

Man, this is great that you're doing these. I get that way too with some of the obscure Minor League teams. I made some Delmarva Shorebirds uniforms last month and I made redeck some Lansing Lugnuts uniforms from his neck of the woods too. I'll sure be a follower of your project if you decide to do so. :good:

Man, this is great that you're doing these. I get that way too with some of the obscure Minor League teams. I made some Delmarva Shorebirds uniforms last month and I made redeck some Lansing Lugnuts uniforms from his neck of the woods too. I'll sure be a follower of your project if you decide to do so. :good:

Thanks dennis! We'll see. I may make a few here and there. I haven't made any mods in a long time and this is something a little different. I hope to have another team in sometime soon. I just have to get some time to make them.

Archived