Disabled Pitch Gesture

jchorneau

I reported this as a glitch on the 2K11 sight, but I don't see anyone having the same problem. I started a frachise on my PC. Everything was great, until the 13th game, until I started and my ability to control the pitch gesture disapeared. My right stick won't work.

It works fine in the quick game. And when I start a new frachise it works again, but I want to save this Franchise, I worked hard to create it and now it's useless without the ability to gesture the pitch.

I reinstalled and that didn't work. So I will save this franchise and wait to see if someone knows what I can do.

And by the way, there is no setting to change this. I thought maybe there was some toggle in controller or Franchise or gameplay settings to fix this, but no.

Someone posted this fix for when classic pitching controls disappeared maybe this will help.

Go to options/mycontroller/control setup/scroll down to swing/ push left stick in(not left,right,up,down).The menue to choose classic pitching and batting will appear. It will be saved for your franchise. This is for a 360 controller for pc, I dont know about any others.

Someone posted this fix for when classic pitching controls disappeared maybe this will help.

Go to options/mycontroller/control setup/scroll down to swing/ push left stick in(not left,right,up,down).The menue to choose classic pitching and batting will appear. It will be saved for your franchise. This is for a 360 controller for pc, I dont know about any others.

Wow!! Thanks sask for the tip. I was wondering why the classic hitting wouldn't work, because I use total control for pitching and classic for batting and pushing down on the left stick like you said worked. I'm using a logitech dual controller and it worked perfectly just like you said it did for the 360 controller. Thanks again!!

thanx sask,i too suddenly had this problem.I even uninstalled and reinstalled thinking i had done something,just to find that for some reason it changed itself to classic pitching.One button pitchng with no control of movement just isnt fun to me .after being able to make the changes i took a perfect game into the 9th inning but blew it.For some reason the 9th inning has been a killer for me

• 1 month later...

thanx sask,i too suddenly had this problem.I even uninstalled and reinstalled thinking i had done something,just to find that for some reason it changed itself to classic pitching.One button pitchng with no control of movement just isnt fun to me .after being able to make the changes i took a perfect game into the 9th inning but blew it.For some reason the 9th inning has been a killer for me

sir how were you able to change it back to total control pitching?

i can't do it because in the menu there's only 'classic' pitching no matter what i click it doesnt change to 'total control'

*** apparently i misread which stick to 'click':D so i figured it out , thanks for the help guys! so far im loving mlb2k11.

Archived