Need Help

Chicago11

I have a problem pinch hitting and changing pitchers...when I am at bat I hit the start button then esc button but sustitutions is never highlighted....when I am on the mound and I want to change pitchers I do the same thing as above but substitutions is never highlighted...what am I doing wrong...Thank You for your help

I have a problem pinch hitting and changing pitchers...when I am at bat I hit the start button then esc button but sustitutions is never highlighted....when I am on the mound and I want to change pitchers I do the same thing as above but substitutions is never highlighted...what am I doing wrong...Thank You for your help

Chi11...

Are you using keyboard or controller?....I use a 360 controller for the pc and you can substitute by hitting the bottom of the D-pad button (marked with a +) on the controller. You can then substitute the batter and/ or warm up pitchers.

Also, the substitution menu is not highlighted during plays, or during cutscenes/animations in between plays. When you are pitching, try to wait for all the cutscenes and pre-pitch pitcher/batter animations to complete, and then go to the menu and see if it is highlighted.

Archived