Anyone Playing With Hdmi Audio?

mva5580

I have a gtx 460 and am playing the game through my surround sound system using HDMI, and I can never get through a game without it either 1) having the screen blink, come back, and the audio being completely gone unless I exit out of the game and go back in, or 2) on rare occassions, having a total system crash. That's happened twice, but the screen flashing and losing the audio has happened in every single other game that I've played, and it usually only takes about an inning for it to happen. If I exit out of the game and go back in the audio is back, but the same problem just happens again. Is there anyone else out there using HDMI audio for this game?

And before you ask yes I have the most updated drivers, and no this has not happened on any other game I have played. And I have played many of the newer games out there.

I have a gtx 460 as well and even with audio disabled I would get the same problems as you are experiencing with a hdmi cable.

Tried a dvi cable yesterday and played for about 3 hours with no crashes but the game still went to the pause screen a few times.

Not sure what the issue is either...

• 2 weeks later...

I have a gtx 460 as well and even with audio disabled I would get the same problems as you are experiencing with a hdmi cable.

Tried a dvi cable yesterday and played for about 3 hours with no crashes but the game still went to the pause screen a few times.

Not sure what the issue is either...

hey,guys. I have been in a different support topic thread here and I think its the card or the drivers. I saw a different guy over at the os forums that was also having some problems with the game on a gtx460. Mainly random pauses here on mine with a couple of ctds to boot. Heres hoping nvidia sorts this out because I have tried about everything. I may roll back to older drivers just to see, but at this point, Im thinking we may need to hope for new drivers that directly adress 2k11. Sux...

Archived