No Fake Names + Prospects Roster

BSU-FAN

Just uploaded my new roster on 2K Share for PC. It is called "NoFakeNames+Prospects". It has nearly all the fake names changed to the correct players name plus a few major prospects here and there added in like Bryce Harper, Brett Lawrie, and Michael Pineda. Since i am an avid Braves fan it also has a complete and accurate Gwinnette Braves roster as well as updated batting stances and such for current Atlanta Braves players. I also edited all of the fake names using the MLB 2k11 roster editor by Ty Wiggins so there should be plenty of more players you can edit names for yourself in-game before running into a max player edit problem. Let me know what you guys think and if I missed anything major or have any productive feedback at all. Go Braves!

(Original Roster used was official 2K Sports roster updated on 3/31/11)

Just uploaded my new roster on 2K Share for PC. It is called "NoFakeNames+Prospects". It has nearly all the fake names changed to the correct players name plus a few major prospects here and there added in like Bryce Harper, Brett Lawrie, and Michael Pineda. Since i am an avid Braves fan it also has a complete and accurate Gwinnette Braves roster as well as updated batting stances and such for current Atlanta Braves players. I also edited all of the fake names using the MLB 2k11 roster editor by Ty Wiggins so there should be plenty of more players you can edit names for yourself in-game before running into a max player edit problem. Let me know what you guys think and if I missed anything major or have any productive feedback at all. Go Braves!

(Original Roster used was official 2K Sports roster updated on 3/31/11)

Pirates farm system all complete???

Pirates farm system all complete???

No. I only did the Braves AAA for now because thats who I'm gonna play a franchise with. I usually edit my AA and A as my franchise progresses. ******And a note to anyone who downloaded "NoFakeNames" that I did add Brandon Belt to SF and Tsuyoshi Nishioka to MIN so If you go try to download it again you will get "NoFakeNames1" which has both players added.

Archived