How To Save Created Players For Each New Roster

jchorneau

I notice there are new rosters coming out and I want to take full advantage of them, but unfortuanately I have my own set of players (from the Dodgers minor leagues), that I prefer to add. It's my hope the new rosters that come out will have them, but sadly no. That's okay, I'll create them, no?

Problem is I have to create them each time I insert a new downloaded roster into my game. I wish I knew how to save my list of created players so I could add them later and not have to create them each time.

Is there any way to do this?

My list includes:

Jerry Sands, Rubby De La Rosa, Ivan De Jesus Jr., Aaron Miller, Jesus, Rodriguez, Josh Linblom, Justin Sellers, Trayvon Robinson, Dee Gordon, Jamie Hoffman, JD Closser, and Zach Lee, and now Hector Gimenez.

Much obliged to anyone who can give me some advice on how to go about doing this.

I sympathize with your dilemma as I like to create players as well. But I can't think of a single sports game I've played that allows you to do that. It's the same issue with the game when using tywiggins' editor: uniform edits are tied to the specific roster save. Add a new roster and you have to go thru and edit all the unis again. There are a few games where I write down the specifics of the CAP player I need to re-create and save it on a notepad file. Then I run the game in windowed mode, bring up the notepad specs, and after that it's easy to re-create the player -- you don't have to deal with sheets of paper, etc. Another option is to take screenshots of the players' various specs, and then bring those up when editing in windowed mode. That option saves having to write everything down. But mostly I just use the default rosters, edit them one time, and stick with that. I seldom if ever update rosters.

Archived