Presentation Setting

tks

I guess I don't really understand the function of Inside Edge K Zone listed in the Presentation Setting.

I am playiing in franchise mode (PC version) and whether I indicate Always or First Pitch Only or Never for Inside Edge K Zone doesn't seem to make any difference. There is nothing different that occurs while batting, regardless of what function I listed in the Inside Edge K Zone selection.

Can someone explain how the selections of Always, Never, First Pitch Only differ?

Franchise Mode requires you to buy the IE reports for each team. Also, the K-Zone has to be ON.

Maestro23....

Thanks for the reply....Actually I did buy IE Reports on all teams, with the Cubs as my franchise.

However, no matter if I indicate Off, First Pitch or Always for Inside Edge K zone, nothing changes.....I go into the game and I can view all the info. on the opponent no matter what I designated in the Presentation Setting.

Really no big deal but I just couldn't figure out if I was doing something wrong....It well could be a minor bug in 2k11 but as I say....no big deal.

However, no matter if I indicate Off, First Pitch or Always for Inside Edge K zone, nothing changes.....I go into the game and I can view all the info. on the opponent no matter what I designated in the Presentation Setting.
The IE stats will flash on-screen for the player before the first pitch, or will always stay on, or can be shut off completely. That's my guess, as I don't use IE reports. But... can you see players' spray charts, even with the setting off? Because spray charts aren't available to view unless you buy them. I'm able to see other IE stats on the hitter, even though I never bought the reports, because some of the IE info is available at all times by default. But some of it, like spray charts, aren't.

bangus...

I do view spray charts but only before playing a franchise game....I go to GM--->Roster to view individual hit spray charts but once the game begins the only IE stats available when I hit "+" (on the 360) are the basic strength/weakness break downs.

It also doesn't make any difference in Presentation Setting whether I specify "Always", "First Pitch" or "Never" I can still view those basic IE stats anytime I wish during the game.

No big deal 'cause there are more stats that I ever care to look at but interesting that what I state in Presentation Setting for IE information during the game is not responding to what was requested.

In reality, looking at the big picture, it is much ado about nothing. :)

It also doesn't make any difference in Presentation Setting whether I specify "Always", "First Pitch" or "Never" I can still view those basic IE stats anytime I wish during the game.
But don't those IE stats auto-display for you when set it to ALWAYS? I have mine set to NEVER, and I can only view them when I use the d-pad, which is why I set it to NEVER in the first place -- I don't want to see them displayed.

Strange that you can't see spray charts in-game. Are we expected to memorize all that?? Geez.

But don't those IE stats auto-display for you when set it to ALWAYS? I have mine set to NEVER, and I can only view them when I use the d-pad, which is why I set it to NEVER in the first place -- I don't want to see them displayed.

Strange that you can't see spray charts in-game. Are we expected to memorize all that?? Geez.

Doesn't make any difference how the IE stats in game display is set... whether it is ALWAYS, FIRST PITCH or NEVER you can view the standard batting/pitching stats anytime.

Just for the heck of it, I set up a second franchise and still get the same result. No matter how you set the IE display in Presentation Setting, you can view the basic stats anytime during the game.

I agree about the spray charts....You almost have to write down each player's charts in order to remember them during the game.

However, I am not complaining....The PC game this year is a 100% improvement from last year....It is really a fun simulation to play! :yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo:

Archived