2011 Citizen's Bank Park

dennisjames71

"...Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in..."...hehehe...Dennis seriously, thanks a lot for all your work, man. Last November when the MLB season was over and I finished my 2010 MVP05 season I thought that was the last year, and I would be playing only Total Classics...and then you gave us your great contributions for the 2011 season alongside with other great modders and well, I have no option but going back for another year... :D Thanks again and keep up the great work!!

"...Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in..."...hehehe...Dennis seriously, thanks a lot for all your work, man. Last November when the MLB season was over and I finished my 2010 MVP05 season I thought that was the last year, and I would be playing only Total Classics...and then you gave us your great contributions for the 2011 season alongside with other great modders and well, I have no option but going back for another year... :D Thanks again and keep up the great work!!

Hey guy, thanks for the positive comments. I almost felt the same way you did before the start of the 2010 season. I was about to retire my MVP 2005 CDs to the furthest reaches of a closet shelf. I loved the MVP 08 update but when I was playing it...there were so many things I wanted to change/update. Luckily when I found this site; I learned a great deal within my 1st month and I can't tell you how rewarding and fun it's been in the span of only a year. And when I discovered Total Classics last summer...man, look out! :rofl: I'll probably still be modding/updating this game when I'm 80 years old...I just love it so much.

Archived