Franchise File For No Fake Names Roster

electro_cute

could somebody start an all - teams - controlled franchise with a no fake names roster, sim to the start of the season, adjust lineups and rotation, release extra players from minors and save it like that so others can start a franchise with correct lineups and rotations? i would do this myself but i work two jobs and i can't find time to do it :(

sorry for bad spelling/grammar

Franchise File Here

Go ahead and try this one. All 30 teams are set to have correct MLB line-ups and rotations as of 4/18/11. All you have to do is go change whatever team you want to play with off of CPU "auto-manage" for all MLB roster moves. Then once you have done that go and sim up to your first game and the AI will adjust all of the other teams minors for you but still leave all MLB teams and line-ups in tact. I have injuries turned off in this particular franchise file so if you want them; you will have to turn them on. Let me know if this works for you. It worked for me. *On a side note* Don't go into "call-ups and send-downs" until you have let each team play a game or else it will try to make you fix all of the others CPU teams minors. On these rosters are infamous' "color fix" so a big thanks to him for that=)

Archived