NYM Mets Portrait Pack

raidersbball20

File Name: NYM Mets Portrait Pack

File Submitter: raidersbball20

File Submitted: 25 Apr 2011

File Category: Portraits

NYM Mets Portrait Pack Portrait Pack

Use Portrait Decompress Tool and Total Installer Thingy 2010 to Install the 7z file.

The portrait ID numbers are intended for this method and are based on the 2K rosters

I do not have access to mlb pressbox so resolution is not as high as some may like.

I hope everyone enjoys.

TUTORIAL:

Click here to download this file

Question - I have dowloaded the roster from bsu that was up to date as of April 24th then installed the mega portraits. I would assume that bsu created the roster by editing names that had the same birthdays, will the portraits look at the names and apply the pics or does it look at something else?

I have seen some players that do not have a portrait and are in the game example: Pedro Beato and Brqad Emaus have generic pics which could be that the portraits did not include them or they could not be located, really not sure just guessing here.

Does anyone know or can spread some light on this question. Thank you

You should not have any generic portraits. The reason they are generic is because by using BSU FANS rosters the ID numbers do not match up and then portraits get put in the wrong places for the wrong players and generic portraits are created in other areas. As far as I know he is currently working on changing over his ID numbers to match for his roster. You will have to ask him. My portrait packs are intended for 2k rosters.

Archived