Creating Player

mcoll

is the only place you make a new player, my paler and out of the fraisnice mode? if so why did not allow making a new player in the frahsince mode. the only i know you can do this in the roster area and then half to start a new frasince mode to have the player there.

is the only place you make a new player, my paler and out of the franchise mode? if so why did not allow making a new player in the frahsince mode. the only i know you can do this in the roster area and then half to start a new frasince mode to have the player there.

1. Create your player assign to the team or leave as Free agent doesn't really matter In the game in your default loaded roster.

2. Load the file "Roster" using MLB2K11 Roster Editor by tywiggins

3. Find your player you made I did by name. Copy all the file information so you can re-make in your franchise.

4. Load the file "the name of you franchise" using MLB2K11 Roster Editor by tywiggins in the location free agent there are slots - - - - - - - - - - you can use this to make your player. Copy all the information and place him in your team. Make sure the team has space under the 25 or 40 man roster limit per team or it will crash the file.

Go into your franchise and then check and find your player. The only thing that does not copy over is the morph that you create in your og. But that option is in the game so you can make him again the morph that is.

Try and enjoy

William

Archived