Essential Mod Pack?

MrOldboy

I'm new to using mods with mlb 2k11. It seems like there are a lot of mods on here. Like stadiums and such, but is there a rar or zip package with all the stadiums in it or something like that. Having to add each one or adding each face is quite annoying if you're starting from scratch. Like if you've made a bunch of cyberfaces or stadiums pack them into one download.

I'm new to using mods with mlb 2k11. It seems like there are a lot of mods on here. Like stadiums and such, but is there a rar or zip package with all the stadiums in it or something like that. Having to add each one or adding each face is quite annoying if you're starting from scratch. Like if you've made a bunch of cyberfaces or stadiums pack them into one download.

This topic gets made every now and then and basically the answer is no. People like to get credit for their stuff so things are not usually packaged together. Welcome to the site though :)

yeah kinda hard to zip different peoples stuff into one package.No one knows who is creating what until they release it.Like myself i do alot of unis and if i would have waited until i finished all of them then zipped all at once.The people would get restless and wonder if anyone was even working on any projects.Thats like right now i dont even know if anyone is updating any of the stadiums

Good answer rroy.

That is what our Korean buddy was trying to do. Only calling our work his own. If he promoted it giving us all credit and made this whole community apart of his release then you would have one installer like the best of mods from MVPMODS.com. Then if everyone on MVPMODS.com gave their permission to have their work included. There could be an All Star promotion. But anyway....

From DonSPa:

I would like to suggest that u download a program called the generic mod enabler.

U can get it from the following site...

http://www.users.on.net/~jscones/software/products-jsgme.html.

This is a good way to keep ur original files in place and put the modded unis in a folder called MODS.

U can make several subfolder in here of the different modded uniforms from myself or anyone

else that makes unis.Then run the enabler and enabler which mods u wanna use at the moment.

Then start the game up and u will be able to access the mods.If u want to go back to the

originals just turn off the enabler.

If I have missed anything please send me an IM:

Please enjoy!!!!!

I was hoping for the same thing. But it really isnt that hard to assemble it yourself. Someone has created a mod of every stadium. So just grab them all and choose which ones you want when there are duplicate mods.

BTW, I would like to thank everyone for all their work. I am just using the stadium mods for now, but it really makes the game better.

Archived