Wilson Valdez Preview

Zach

I'm really liking all your cyberfaces so far man. The quality that 2K put into player faces over all is terrible, and probably my biggest gripe. Are you taking any requests? If so, I would love to see you take a crack at Sergio Romo, Brandon Belt, Brandon Crawford, Eli Whiteside, Sandoval, Tejada, and Lincecum. I know its a tall order, so No biggy if you dont. Keep up the great work!:clapping:

I'm really liking all your cyberfaces so far man. The quality that 2K put into player faces over all is terrible, and probably my biggest gripe. Are you taking any requests? If so, I would love to see you take a crack at Sergio Romo, Brandon Belt, Brandon Crawford, Eli Whiteside, Sandoval, Tejada, and Lincecum. I know its a tall order, so No biggy if you dont. Keep up the great work!:clapping:

i agree 2k dont give much atention to the faces of the player(if the faces where near the ones from nba 2k11)

and ty zach for the work looks very realistic

i agree 2k dont give much atention to the faces of the player(if the faces where near the ones from nba 2k11)

and ty zach for the work looks very realistic

Zach when will you release them?

Archived