Arizona D-Backs Cyberfaces! Kirk Gibson Ryan Roberts

HiddenT

Hi, New to cyberfaces with 2k but If someone show me the way I will be glad to make more for other people! I've had some experience doing cyberfaces with photoshop!

I've seen some cyberfaces already done and they are very good! But to me.. They always seem to do cyberfaces on players that still look better then some other players! Even tho the faces they create are better then the 2k ones I think kinda a waste. Is this because it's very hard to change players that dont have faces? or mabye its a default face so it will change it for all other players that look same??

The Arizona Dimondbacks are probley one of the worse cyberface teams in the game. here is a short list of the players that need cyberfaces bad!

Players that Must change:

#1 - #23 Kirk Gibson - There Manager! Huge Fan! doesnt look ANYTHING like him!

#2 - #14 Ryan Roberts - This player looks Nothing like him at all.. If somehow someone can add his Neck Tattoo would make it alot better!

#3 - #26 Miguel Montero - Great catcher looks nothing like him not even the size matches this player its bad!

Those are the 3 I would really love to see someone do a cyberface for. I think Ryan Roberts would be fun to make if anyway they can add the tattoo on neck. Kirk Gibson tho would be the best to change cant stand looking at someone I'm a Idol to, and see some random dude with hair.

This list here is just a list of other players on D-Backs that are in need of a cyberface bad but not as important.

Willie Bloomquist, Gerardo Parra, Xavier Nady, Juan Miranda

Thanks, and if anyone could help me or point me in a direction on how to create cyberfaces for 2k11 that be great. There's a bunch of teams that need them and I'd love to make them for 2k11 and future MLB 2k releases.

Thanks, HiddenT

"I've manage to find and open Ryan Roberts player head, I've added the tattoo with photoshop but stuck in DDS file? How do I switch them back to IFF?"

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, New to cyberfaces with 2k but If someone show me the way I will be glad to make more for other people! I've had some experience doing cyberfaces with photoshop!

I've seen some cyberfaces already done and they are very good! But to me.. They always seem to do cyberfaces on players that still look better then some other players! Even tho the faces they create are better then the 2k ones I think kinda a waste. Is this because it's very hard to change players that dont have faces? or mabye its a default face so it will change it for all other players that look same??

The Arizona Dimondbacks are probley one of the worse cyberface teams in the game. here is a short list of the players that need cyberfaces bad!

Players that Must change:

#1 - #23 Kirk Gibson - There Manager! Huge Fan! doesnt look ANYTHING like him!

#2 - #14 Ryan Roberts - This player looks Nothing like him at all.. If somehow someone can add his Neck Tattoo would make it alot better!

#3 - #26 Miguel Montero - Great catcher looks nothing like him not even the size matches this player its bad!

Those are the 3 I would really love to see someone do a cyberface for. I think Ryan Roberts would be fun to make if anyway they can add the tattoo on neck. Kirk Gibson tho would be the best to change cant stand looking at someone I'm a Idol to, and see some random dude with hair.

This list here is just a list of other players on D-Backs that are in need of a cyberface bad but not as important.

Willie Bloomquist, Gerardo Parra, Xavier Nady, Juan Miranda

Thanks, and if anyone could help me or point me in a direction on how to create cyberfaces for 2k11 that be great. There's a bunch of teams that need them and I'd love to make them for 2k11 and future MLB 2k releases.

Thanks, HiddenT

"I've manage to find and open Ryan Roberts player head, I've added the tattoo with photoshop but stuck in DDS file? How do I switch them back to IFF?"

There's already a roberts CF in the downloads section. It's a really really good one too. http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=6291

You need to remember that most you have mentioned are GENERIC cyberfaces. Meaning there is no attempt to even get it to look like the person lol. A person with a generic cyberface wont have his own face file. For example roberts, lets say, has a portrait id of 140 but has a CF id of 9545. A person with a true cyberface will have matching id's for CF and portrait.

Anyway, it's REALLY difficult (for me at least) to make a cyberface for a player that doesn't have one already. You would have to adjust the 3d models in blender and so on. Way above my pay grade. Zach I beleive can do it and so can Twnlve. If a player already has a CF then its easy to adjust facial textures without having to touch 3d models.

I'll see if i can help you out with any of your requests.

=DS=

Archived