Vid Card

mcoll

this one im looking at, but dont if a good one to go with. im upgrading my system, and the last peice of the puzzle is the vid card.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814129153

if you have a better idea, let me know. im upgrading from older radon 4550 card, beside our two baseball games, my biggest game is sims 2 and 3 i think.

that looks exactly like the one i just bought mines also the 5670 series and i am loving it.I can pause the game and get better close ups than i did with my old card also the game runs faster and smoother so i dont think u can go wrong,what is ur power supply wattage??mine is 550 and handles it well

yes i did , pretty good job, its pretty cool when u play the game and see ur own work in it isnt it i found a couple of my earlier ones and can see some things i could have done different.with the new vid card i see things i didnt notice before

that part of why im looking at vid cards, apperently im not seeing small things i tuck up in some of my work. hope you found a couple you like'd along the way. i found trcik that works, what did for a couple teams like lad, i swtieched the base for them to kcr, that gives the numbers set i needed to change them to the two color number set instead of one that dodgers really use. the key is find a set imort the unfiroms into the number/letter set you you want. if you try it the other way numbers get offline and the letters gets screambled around, so it as to be done the other way.

the only expcertion i didn't do that with is the new washing/montral uniforms i did. the numbers are pulled into that one instead,and are very slightly off as the edges of the numbers chopped off slightly, but the effect of moving numbers from there original uniform to another set. the for that one is an other team file, forgot who now, but if you saw them you see the numbers are up from where wash are located, that determined by the base file, and why there positioned properly for them as they were for montral.

Well if you are wiled to spend a little more money try a Radeon 5770. Gives you more speed and might be enough for the future. But this depends on your screen resolution. If you aren't running games in full-hd you might also try a geforce gt 440. I used to have it in my computer and it ran mlb 2k11 in full hd full quality fine. Now I'm using a GTS 450 and performance is amazing (think somehow my quad is limiting sometimes)

i did notice on ur unis if u open up the sequence 05 u can see another teams logo bleeding thru,in game if u get real close u can see it bleeding thru,on my collection of green screens there should be 2 sequence 05 files that if u copy ur seqeunce and paste them over top of one mine ,then import them back with the mod toool this will do away with the other logo bleeding thru

thats the same with me. now that i have a better vid card ive noticed small things that i didnt see before ,especially down the seam of the jerseys under the sleeves now that ive actually started playing the game, ive been using all the unis ive created to actually see the work ive done to see what i may have missed

Archived