Teams uve finished a season with (w/o simming)

Ari

This discussion i wanna know if you all finished a season while actually playing the game and finishing em. Just give us some lineups to go with. Doesnt matter whether u wont the world series or not, just let us know.

2005 NY Yankees

1. 2B Jose Reyes

2. CF Johnny Damon

3. SS Derek Jeter

4. 3B Aubrey Huff

5. RF Reggie Sanders

6. 1B Tino Martinez

- Had David Ortiz at first, traded him involving Brad Wilkerson,

some prospects and Jason Jennings

7. LF Pat Burrell

- Had Brad Wilkerson, traded him for more prospects, burrell was DH.

8. C Doug Mirabelli

9. DH Ruben Sierra

- Was Pat Burrell, moved to LF

Rotation

1. Derek Lowe

2. Brandon Claussen

3. DeWon Brazelton

4. Darren Oliver

5. Jason Jennings (was Jorge Sosa, got in trade involving David Ortiz)

CP Jorge Sosa (was Keith Foulke, moved to setup)

Team ended up 102-60, won world series

I was into August of my first dynasty season with the Diamondbacks when THIS happened (courtesy of HIM). I don't remember what my lineup was (I've tried to put the PS2 incident out of my mind). I do know that Arizona was in second place in the AL West (San Diego was in first) at the time. That is as close as I got playing all games. On the PC version, I've had good intentions but admit to simming more than my share to finish a season with the Mariners and see how the younger players progressed.

For future reference, Ari, things like this should go in the MVP 2004 forum.

Sorry, i just created a new one at random. If ur out there, trues, could u fix that for me, and as to respond... Lowe was my first pick, because i cant hit against him at all cuz of that crazy sinker, so i thought i'd get him to avoid that. My second pick was Jeter, i might have had the first pick for the second round.

I was into August of my first dynasty season with the Diamondbacks when THIS happened (courtesy of HIM).

Wow, that must've sucked big time.

I am currently in the World Series with the Devil Rays, but haven't messed with it recently. I haven't simmed any of the games, but now I am just ready for 05.

Archived