Prince Fielder Cyberface V2

Zach

I don't mean to be critical because I have seen your work and like it, but this does not look like Prince Fielder. His beard is not that "round" (for lack of a better word.) This looks like a beard that you would find on Barry White.

Maybe it's just the face that's throwing me, as the eyes seem to open to me (Prince has narrower eyes, IMO).

I'm trying to be constructive here, so I apologize. prince-fielder-4_16_11.jpg

Perhaps it's more that the jaw is more pointed? I don't know. It's late and I'm a Brewers fan and the screenshot just stuck out to me as "off" or "that's not Prince Fielder."

I saw an interview with Prince after the game tonight and, the beard actually is pretty spot on regarding the bushiness. It's the jaw line and eyes that had me fooled (I knew it was something.) He has more of high cheekbones and a sharp slant to a point of his chin. And, thus, his eyes are semi-narrow.

Hope this helps.

Zach's is more spot on in amount of facial hair. 2k did their's off of photos of Fielder from last year so, yeah, Zach's is more accurate right now.

I was just trying to add a bit of constructive criticism. I doubt that cheekbones can be adjusted either.

Archived